Personal development, learning processes, expanding horizons and achieving continuous progress in different fields are crucial elements for students and their future careers as managers and entrepreneurs.
As an organization whose goal is to spread knowledge and develop regional innovation potentials by connecting academia and practice, we are now seeking for exquisite individuals that will help us in our mission of value-creation.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Individuals with a value-generating mindset
- Creative and innovative people that question the world around and challenge the status quo
- Fast learners that are able to quickly implement new knowledge and skills
- Risk takers who perceive obstacles and challenges as new opportunities
- Highly fluent English speakers with excellent written and oral skills
- Students up to 25 years of age
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Interactions with world-leading scholars (Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Duke, etc.) and regional managers
- Structured and continuous work with a mentor aimed at personal development and growth
- Excellent opportunities for progress and swift development in all business and career fields
- Flexibility, less formal environment and the spirit of a small and agile business
- Organizational culture that supports and encourages structured idea and project development
- True team spirit and values that motivate and inspire
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
Send us your CV, motivation letter and whatever you feel represents you best (in English) at: email@example.com
UNTIL MAY 13th at 23:59!
We are looking forward to your application!