Personal development, learning processes, expanding horizons and achieving continuous progress in different fields are crucial elements for students and their future careers as managers and entrepreneurs.
As an organization whose goal is to spread knowledge and develop regional innovation potentials by connecting academia and practice, we are now seeking for exquisite individuals that will help us in our mission of value-creation.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Listening to lectures by world-leading scholars (Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Wharton, Duke, etc.) and regional managers
- Structured and continuous work with a mentor aimed at personal development and growth
- Excellent opportunities for progress and swift development in all business and career fields
- Flexibility, less formal environment and the spirit of a small and agile business
- Organizational culture that supports and encourages structured idea and project development
- True team spirit and values that motivate and inspire
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Creative and innovative people that question the world around
- Curious and fast learners that are able to quickly implement new knowledge and skills
- Risk takers who perceive obstacles and challenges as new opportunities
- Individuals who take their responsibilities seriously, committed
- Talents in need for new experiences and a different working environment
- Team players
- English speakers with excellent written and oral skills
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
Send us your CV, motivation letter in any form you think represents you (in English) at:
Deadline: MARCH 24th at 23:59
We are looking forward to your application!